To order a New Palen Guitar fill in the on-line form or print and mail in the printed order form. We will contact you to arrange payment of your deposit, either by credit card or check.
Standard Orders require a $1000 deposit. Your delivery position and price are fixed when the deposit is paid. A second payment of $1000 is due at the beginning of the build process, and the balance is required prior to shipping.
Returns must be received within 72 hours without any damages or modifications. If the customer is dissatisfied for any reason, he may either: (1.) return the guitar and receive a full refund of all payments except the initial $1000 deposit which is 50% refundable only after delivery when a new buyer is found, or (2.) wait for the next available Palen that meets his approval.
Custom Orders with extreme changes, modifications, or colors require a 30% minimum deposit. Prices will be based upon specifications provided in writing by the customer. Refunds on Custom orders will be given only after the archtop is returned and a new buyer found. At which time the customer will be refunded 90% of the sales price.
Palen Archtops are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship & materials for the life of the original purchaser, subject to the limitations contained in this warranty. This warranty is not transferable, and is extended to the original owner only. A copy of your original proof of purchase must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
If at any time the Guitar malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Palen Archtops will repair or replace the instrument as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Shipping is the responsibility of the owner.
The following conditions are specifically excluded from and may void the warranty:
- Any modifications or alterations made to the guitar.
- Any damage due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper operation
- Shipping damages of any kind
- Damage caused by extremes of humidity or temperature.
- Subjective tonal characteristics
- Normal wear and tear ( i.e. worn frets, worn plating, worn tuning machines, string replacement, scratched pick guard, or damage to or discoloration of the guitars finish for any reason.)
- Electronic components and hardware carry the warranties of their respective manufacturers, and repair or replacement will be charged on a time basis.