The New TomKatTM 10″ tube amplifier. After many hours of discussions with a wide variety of musicians it became evident that the tube amplifier is anything but dead. Some artists refuse to play through anything but a tube amp and others prefer no tube because of the upkeep necessary.
The TomKatTM is the perfect mix between tube and non tube amplifier. With an amazing 150 Watts of power, the TomKatTM allows the player to take on even the most demanding gigs. The TomKatTM comes with an extension speaker jack giving the player the opportunity to widen their sound by adding an extension cabinet.
Utilizing a larger 10″ speaker for a bigger sound while maintaining that same clean, warm tone that is Jazzkat, the TomKat adds another dimension, a TUBE! The beautiful aspect of this amplifier is that there is a switch that allows the user to switch between either using the tube or playing without it. This allows the player a choice between the long-established sound of a tube amplifier or with the push of a button return to the great original Jazzkat sound. Upkeep worries are eliminated with our special advanced tube circuitry that allows the tube to run cooler for longer life.
- Advanced Sound Engineering Ported Tuned Cabinet
- Full Range Two Way Speaker System
- 1 12AX7 Tube on Channel 1 – Switchable on/off with an ON LED
- 1 – 10″ Eminence Speaker 1 – 1″ Dome Tweeter
- 2 Channels
- Channel 1 – Gain, 10dB pad, 5 Band Eq 80MHz, 250Mhz, 800Mhz, 2.5HKz, 8KHz, 1/4″ Phone Plug
- Channel 2 – Gain, 5 Band Eq 80MHz, 250Mhz, 800Mhz, 2.5HKz, 8KHz, Combo Plug (1/4″ Phone or XLR)
- Tweeter Control – Tweeter Switch Hi/Off/Low
- Phase Control Switch
- 150 Watts/RMS (8 Ohms)
- 16 Digital Effects with separate Level Control
- Effects assignment switch – Channel 1 / Channel 2 / Both
- Extension Speaker Jack (8 – 16 Ohms)
- Headphone Jack
- Line Out – XLR and ¼” Phone
- Line Send / Return
- Switchable power supply 120/240V
- Top Handle
- H 15″ X W 15″ X D 9″
- ROHS Certified