- The Quilter 10 inch Mach 2 combo is the choice for those looking for a more vintage, “chewier,” and “rounder” sound.
A smart compromise between the light weight of the 8 and the heavier weight of the 12, the 10 inch features a very potent Celestion G-10 Vintage driver.
(Weight 21 pounds.) In our sealed enclosure, the 10 inch Celestion delivers warm and beautiful mids with a deep and resonant low end articulation.
Best for electric instruments, especially when they are overly bright, the 10 inch delivers warm and uncompromising tone.
If you already have a 10 inch speaker that you love, or if you are used to the sound of a 10 inch, this is your amp.Portable: 21 pounds
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel
- Reliable: Won’t degrade or breakdown
- Consistent: Incredible tone at any volume
- Flexible:Works with any impedance extension speaker or even without one
- Tone: Used on countless tours and in the studio
- Try it: If you don’t love it, we will buy it back. Click here for the details
- Free: Each MicroPro comes standard with a padded ballistic nylon slip cover and a two position foot controller
- Warm and powerful 10″ G10 Vintage Speaker
- Built in America: Made right here in Costa Mesa, CA
Pick the MicroPro 200 10 inch if you love ten inch speakers with a warmer, chewier tone but want more low end than your typical ten.